Friday, July 23, 2010

Random thoughts.

Helloo everyone. I have nothing to do so yeah here I am blogging again. I sort of changed a little stuff of my blog but I still think it's ugly ;( Anyways blame me for not knowing how to make it look pretty.

Anyways, I'm just being kinda random now.

Have you noticed ? No matter how close you are with your college friends, or maybe even colleagues, but it just feels like it's just different from your secondary schoolmates ? I've finished my first semester of college, and I can say that, no matter how close you are with the people you know from college, it's just very hard to replace or even be equivalent to the position of your secondary schoolmates.

I'm not saying that college friends are sucky, no. I love them alot too, but I guess it's just different. I don't really know why either, but I'm very sure everyone feels the same way. Right people ? I can really see through it. From my observation on my fellow college mates and also other people from other colleges, my hypothesis is definitely correct and accurate. Once again, I'm not saying that college mates are bad or not good enough, it's just that mabe we haven't been through ups and downs like what we've been through with secondary schoolmates ? I don't know. Maybe it's because you've been seeing them everyday for the past 5 years too. Lol, the real reason to it is still not clarified mainly because there still isn't a clear answer for it, and the answer for everyone varies too.

But anyways, I'm sure as time goes on, the relationship with college mates will definitely grow and eventually become a big part in our lives too. This I'm very very sure ;) And I guess I shall start hanging out with college mates more often now ;D Plus, in college I already have best friends Ben, Mag and Emilie, so yeah it's a very good start ;D I appreciate you guys very much and I'm very grateful.. :)

And of course, I still miss my secondary schoolmates soo sooo much ;D Even though we're all separated now and all moving on with our own lives, I believe our relationship still stays strong ;) Maybe we won't be that close anymore, and we might even stop contacting each other in the future. But you see, memories are not to be forgotten so easily, we left so many footprints in each other's life in the past. Be it good or bad, it's still memories that is worth recalling to in the future. That's why we'll definitely remember each other and what we all did together before for the rest of our lives. I miss you guys alot and I really hope this is not the end of everything..

Anyways, it's secondary school's Singing Competition Finals this Saturday. And I'm invited to go back to challenge the juniors there so yeah, I hope I see all of you there my friends ;) It could be kind of a reunion too right ? It's been long since we last met each other.. So yeah, I'm expecting alot on this Saturday.. Hope to see you guys there ;D

*that's all I have to say. haha just random thoughts though, hope i didn't offended anyone.. ciaoz ;)

No comments: