Thursday, July 22, 2010

End of Semester 1

Hello everyone. Yeah I know, it's been long since I've last blog. Well finals finally ended last Wednesday ;D Which means greetings to holiday!! Anyways my holiday have been very happening so far ;D Last wednesday right after my final subject, our whole class (almost) went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate. Miss T (Human Comm lecturer) followed too ;D It was a fun day heheh. And the next day, it was the Malacca Trip which involved me, Jia Meng, Ben & Mag. It was kinda fun but boring too, fun because we're hanging out together and boring because the place itself is quite boring. Anyways we went back the next day and we had a gathering at night with some ex-schoolmates ;D Then I spent the weekends with my parents, being a good boy accompanying them for 2 days ;) Oh but on Sunday night, me, Jia Meng, Ben & Mag went to watch Despicable Me ;D And it was AWE-SOMEE!! I wanna watch it again in cinema so badly LOL.



And for this week, it's gonna be different cause my parents are going for vacation for 5 days (or should i say, went). They're going to cruising and I'm not following D: Well I love cruising but there's a reason why I'm not going. We're going to go onboard in Penang and we're gonna overnight in the ship everyday but by afternoon we HAVE TO go down to Penang, then we go back to the ship at night. We can't stay in the ship in the afternoon which means we'll have to go down to Penang and stay there for quite a long time which I can't bare for sure cause it's freaking boring and I will so die and get pissed. So yeah I decided not to follow them ;( Well on the bright side, I have car every freaking day this week and can go out whenever I want LOL. I've been going out with college mates this few days and on this Friday, I'll be going back to secondary school and meet the old friends again ;D I'm kinda excited for it hehe. And I'm ready to conquer it again there ;)

So yeah, see you guys there!!

*no pictures ;(

No comments: