Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello to Freedom =D

Hello everyone,
I'm backk =D
After 3 whole weeks of exams and such,
I'm finally free now !! =]
Okay so anyways,
I have a really really great news to announcee =D
I PASSED MY CHEMISTRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
I wanna give a BIGGG thank you to my darling Ah Foong,
Our school's top student xD
For staying back just to teach me =D
Thank you so much darling,
I wouldn't have done it without youuu =D
I seriously didn't think i would've passed cos throughout the whole Paper 1,
I tembak-ed almost all =.="
And Paper 2 i thought it wasn't that good too cos i left 1 or 2 blank pagess.. =(
But Paper 3 was okayy since I've memorised the experiment =D
Ok lah,
I admit i copied the Procedure part lah =X
BUT OTHERSS ALL I DO ONEE OKAYYY ><

Anyways,
Today was owhkayy lah.
After school i went to Carrefour with someone.
Don't ask me who =X

Anyways,
This past few weeks was really tiring and stressful lah,
I nvr cheat as much as i did for the last exam =X
Basicly,
For Physics,
I did ALL except for the experiment =.=" =X
I seriously don't know how I survived last week,
Which has all the superb subjects =.="
And Sivik was really funny todayy LOLL
There's a question which is sumthin like...
"Blah blah blah... Dunno wad NAJIB adalah anak dunno wad"
It's asking Najib is who's son lah = ="
And the answers were,

(A) Tun Razak
(B) Mahathir
(C) 4got =X
(D) 4got ><

And SOMEONE in our class,
Circled B LOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways,
Let's talk about something more interesting =D
Since it's the exam season now,
Let's talk bout exams =D

First,
Let's talk about WAYS of cheating in exam xD

Ways of Cheating in Exam
1) Put the book in your desk's cupboard (dunno wad lah =X) and flip through =XX
2) Ask answers from Friend. (Of course the smart ones =X)
3) Hide notes or papers on somewhere safe and see =X For example, your pencil box, your pocket, & when you turned your table there's a hidden place for you to hide =X (my classmates know it xD)

4) And also, if you know what's coming out, copy everything in the testpad. (if it's paper 2 or 3 which requires you to use testpad) But beware, cos some strict teachers like Miss Sim will check ><
5) Use your phone to snap the picture of the page and see it during exam LOLL. Or or, type all the answers in your phone and view it during exam =X (only for fast typers like me xD)
6) Exchange exam paper with your friends, LOLL. (only for pros like Hui Ling & Wei Hsiang cos they know the right time to exchange and the technique or throwing the paper LOLLLLL!!!)
7) Write the answer you want on a small little piece of paper and throw it to your smart friends =X And if you're scared, you can put the small paper inside the calculator and then fake fake borrow it to your fren =X LOLL!!

Hmm, i guess that's all for mee.
I'm out of ideas =X
Anyways i'm sure lots of you surely still got lots of ways lahh xD
If you have any other ones,
Just drop a msg about it on my cbox ok ?? xD
LOL..
I'll stop heree,
I want go GG edii =X
Bye guys !!!
Once again,
Congrats for getting back our freedom xDD!!!

Btw,
I'm really excited for the Prefect's Annual Dinner !! =D
I bought my outfit for that day,
And i'm happy!! =D

1 comment:

公主の天堂。< said...

≡hi^^i m 3v0n^^
≡dunno u stil rmb me anot~~
≡超级星光大道?sound great..cool-
≡but tat time i think i already change skul liao ../
≡if reali make d singing competition like超级星光大道..rmb in vite me 2 踢馆 wor~hehe..xD