Sunday, October 5, 2008

End of Holiday.. =(

Before i start everything,
I would like to say....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



Happy Birthday Kuan Haur !!!! xD



Have a great birthday and stay cute always!! x]
Anyways,
Let's get back to blogging~
Today is the last day of holiday..
Noooo ='(
I don't wanna go back to school... T.T
I don't wanna face exam..
Throughout this WHOLE holiday,
I've only finished ONE subject which is Modern Maths =.="
And there's still 6 subjects to go T.T
Sigh..
And the first paper will be Malay which i feared most cos i can't cheat T.T
If Chemistry all those..
At least i can still cheat and refer to the book = ="
But,
I don't think i will cheat for this exam.
Not TOTALLY won't cheat lah but maybe cheat alot alot lesser.
The last exam,
I took out the book and was referring to it through out the whole paper =.="
So yeah this time,
I hope i won't cheat that much.
And PASS ADD MATHS & CHEMISTRY FOR THE FIRST TIME !!!
(Chances : 20%)
LoL.
So i guess i'll stop here.
I'm sure no one wants to hear me rant bout exams and all =.="
So yeahh.
Bye guyss!!
Cya'll tomorrow.. =D

No comments: