Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bittersweet

memories_tumblr 1

Has been more than 3 month since I last blogged due to the endless waves of assignments = =" Anyways I finally have the time (and mood) to blog because this week's a holiday week for me ;) I still have 2 more weeks and my semester 2 will officially end and I shall say hello to 3 months of holiday ;D Thinking about it already excites me ;)

Anyways, nothing much happened in the past 3 months. Just loads and loads of assignments ;/ Uni life has been OKAY. Not as awesome as last semester somehow ;( Mainly cos my timetable with most of my friends' are very different and we only get to meet like twice a week during lecture class. Things...changed =/

Been feeling kinda upset lately cos most of the friendships are drifting apart. Compared to last year, me and most of my high school friend's friendship have changed greatly. A year ago, we meet each other every week we always keep in touch with each other. Now, none of us even bother to on MSN anymore. Most of us spend more time on Facebook instead (which is not entirely a bad thing). I guess things are just different as time goes on. Of course, if there are things that I could do to make everything normal again I'd definitely do.

Oh well.. For now, just let it be and see how it goes later.. I'm sure things will workout again soon enough ;)
Friendship has the biggest value in my life. To me, it's equally important as family ;)
Those are the perfect memories made, and I'll put my all to create such memories again =)

I promise to turn things back to normal when my holiday starts. I promise ;)

memories_tumblr 2

memories_tumblr 3

No comments: