Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My 19th Birthday ;D

Hello everyone! I'm updating quite frequently lately cos I have the mojo to blog ;D And since all my assignments are handed in this week so yeah I'm super happy now ;D

Last last Saturday (7th May 2011) I celebrated my 19th birthday with my high school friends. It was delayed 2 weeks later from my actual date (23rd April) because most of my high school friends were having their finals so yeah. But it doesn't matter cos the most important thing is all of us are together =D

The initial plan was to celebrate at Chilis @ Mid Valley. But the venue was changed cos they don't allow us to book. So my fren went there extra early, at 6pm just to get the seats but sadly it's full too D: So we changed the venue to Oh Sushi! =)

I was really happy with both of the venues selected cos I haven't try Chilis before, and the latter becos Oh Sushi!'s food is very nice ;)


230453_10150258422336617_549116616_8855912_4103770_n
Some Ramen that taste like Maggi Mee I think HAHA ;X


227928_10150258422426617_549116616_8855913_38374_n
Claypot Salad Pork or something like that D:


224208_10150258422736617_549116616_8855917_7776227_n
Beef Don I think? LOLL SORRY COS THESE ARE NOT FOOD I ORDER SO I HAVE NO IDEA ;X


There were 16 of us so we were separated into 4 tables. We occupied the whole area ;D

d

f

g


Then they presented the birthday pressent to me and asked me to open it on the spot ;D

h

i

I have no idea what they're buying so yeah I was very excited ;X

j

OMG!!

k

IT'S A JACKET ;DD

l

It's a very nice jacket and when I opened it, Shin Mei asked me to camwhore with it HAHA!

m
First attempt on trying it on! I don't have a mirror at that time so I didn't know how would it look better so I zipped it up ;X



Finally, the birthday cake! ;D

n
Awesome chocolate cake from Lavendar ;) I mentioned to them that I love this cake from Lavendar before and they remembered!! Thank you so much guys ;D


o

Once again Shin Mei insisted me to wear their pressent LOL.

p


q
*Hope my wish comes true.. ;)




r

s

t



u
Everyone preparing for second round ;D



v
RM358.20 for 16 person.



After that was my attempt to get a new profile picture but fail LOL!
x

y

z

zz
Me & Carolyn ;)


We wanted to go movies for second round but the time wasn't right so yeah we went to other place to yum cha instead.

In the end we chose Fun Ok Cafe @ Taman Connaught, Cheras.
zzz

zzzz

Didn't take a photo of the environment but the environment is really nice and comfortable. Highly recommended for yum cha sessions ;D

We went home around 1am+ ;)

Overall it was a great celebration, great night and I really appreciate the effort for organising the celebration. Thank you so much guys I really appreciate it =)

The post shall end with the group photo of the night =D
zzzzz

Hopefully every year will be like this, all of us are able to gather together in every event and celebration =)

*Next ppst will most probably be about Fung Soon's farewell T__T Stay tuned!

Photos grabbed from Shin Mei

No comments: