Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hiii ;D

Hello everyone!!
Yeah I know my blog is like SUPER DUPER dead.
I promise I'll be a active blogger soon ;X
Maybe I'll bring my camera to college more often and take pictures since I think I didn't really took pictures at Lakeside before.
So yeah this is just a short update but I'm coming up with more soon ;X
Hope I can do it ;D

Anyways April was a great month.
Mainly because it was my birthday and college was fine too.
And I had yum cha sessions with my buddies.
Even though we're not studying together and don't see each other anymore but hey we're still like damn close ;D

Also thanks to her for being by my side all along ;)
Hehehe thanks baby ;)

Ok I know this post is damn random LOL but soon I'll put pictures okay ?? ehehehe ;D

Btw I just finished my Human Communication assignment so I'm like damn hyped now I can't even sleep ;X
Sooo yeah I'll stop here and update some other time.
Heheee bye bye guyss take caree ;D

No comments: