Monday, February 1, 2010

Shopping at Sunway =)

Hello everyone.
Went to SunwayPyramid for shopping yesterday with Leon, WaiTing, Sakai & YongHan.
We reached there abt 10 o clock.
And the first thing we did when we reached there was to have our breakfast ;D
And we had our breakfast at PappaRich = =" (reminds me of Bunnie again ;X) [Bunnie = SoonYuen]
So after our breakfast,
We started our shopping spree ;D
Well actually it's just them cos they were all looking for new shirts while I'm just tagging along cos I'm broke recently =.="
Sakai and YongHan were having hard time choosing shirts and I wasn't in the mood to shop the whole morning cos I only slept for 3 hours the night before and at times I feel like fainting @_@
Sorry if I spoiled the mood guys ;(

Anyways,
Leon was commenting YongHan's hair and kept saying that it's damn ugly LOL.
Then he forced YongHan to go for a hair cut and said every shirt doesn't seem right for him because of his ugly hair LOL.
So he asked YongHan to cut his hair at APT.
And we continued our shopping session~
Moments later,
YongHan called and we went up to find him again.
We already saw him from far but I can't see cos I wasn't wearing my specs.
And Leon's first reaction when he saw him from far was,
"WALAN!!!!!!"
And I'm like "Huh?!?! What ?! What ?!"
We walked nearer to him and I finally saw his hairstyle.
And my reaction was "WOW"
LOL.

GUESS WHO XD


........................
........................
........................
........................

IT'S YONGHAN!!!!
Anyways,
We went to Sub again after that.
I love Sub cos their choice of colour is always very nice and their designs are very special too ;D
And I fell in love with this jacket SOOO MUCH OMFG.
It cost RM200+ almost RM300 so I didn't buy it =.="
But I still cam whored with it ;X







Anyways after camwhoring with the jacket,
I changed back to my clothes and wait for them to buy their stuff = ="
Leon, Sakai & YongHan wanted to buy shirts there.
YongHan's looking for formal shirts cos he said his college (APIT) requires to wear formal shirt and leather shoes to school everyday = ="
I'm like "Wtf ?! Omg, luckily Taylor's not like that ;X"
LOL.
So we waited for them to pay and the shop was filled with people.



So after they paid,

We went to have our so-called "lunch" at Ichiban Ramen.

It was almost 5 that time so it's quite close to dinner = ="
I didn't eat becos I wanna save money ;X

After we finished there,

We rushed back home by taxi cos I have to be back early x(
And Sakai didn't follow us to go back by taxi cos all of the taxis are unwilling to fetch 5 people.

So yeah we left Sakai alone there and we went back home happily ;X

After reaching home,

Something happened and it made me upset for the whole night.

And it continued today ;(
Haiz I dun wanna talk about it..

Just hope everything gets better...

Thanks for reading..

I'll update again some other time...

*oh yeah, I'm officially starting my work tomorrow so I guess I won't be so free anymore ? ;D

No comments: