Sunday, October 4, 2009

45 days ? T.T

Hello everyone.
It has been ages since I've last updated.
Well for the past week I have been doing AddMaths and I finally managed to finish the 2 chapters that I really really suck at which is Vector & Intergration XD
Now I'm gonna stop doing AddMaths and start studying Bio cos I really really suck at Bio T_T
Since no1 is willing to teach me so I have to read myself and hopefully able to get everything into my head ;(
Also,
I fell in love with Chemistry recently ;D
Remember how I always said that I hate Chemistry alot ?
I hate it since last year.
But well,
I started tuitioning with JianHong's mom 2 weeks ago.
She teaches really good and she made me fell in love with Chemistry XD!!
Now I have the mood to study Chemistry x)
I guess I won't be updating quite often cos I really dont have much time left =(
Although my aim is very low but it's still quite hard for me to achieve it for now,
So I really have to brush up!!

Anyways,
Monday, Tuesday & Friday is gonna be holiday for us which is so cool =D
And our Taekwondo club is having our Annual Party tomorrow at RedBox in The Gardens.
Really looking forward to it =D
Hopefully this will be my last singing k session as well =X
So yeah this is a short brief of what I'm up to recently.
I'll update some other time and to PMR candidates,
Good luck and do your best!! =D
As for my fellow SPM candidates,
Let the war begin =X
LOL.
Muahahahaa =]

p/s : I really think people who I dislike should know that I dislike them. Well just let me know if you wanna know if you're disliked by me. I will say the truth and hopefully you'd stop being an ass or maybe you could put some effort in turning to a better person cos I really hate you. People around me knows who I hate so yeah, please be smart abit ;)

And also to you, stop complaining bout me. Think of what you have done that made me treat you like that. Don't put all the blames on me. Don't think I don't know the things you did behind me since last year. If you're so annoyed and scared of me, come tell it to my face. You don't have to be so scared of asking requests from me cos I'm not that mean of a person. You failed as a best friend cos you think I'm this kind of person.

No comments: