Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lonely Valentine ~_~

Hello everyonee.
How did you guys spend your Valentine ?
I spent it at home on my bed alone = ="
I wanted to online at night cos I'm sure alot of my friends will online since they're single xD
But tooo bad now my house lousy house only have 1 connection so I can't online =.="

Anyways,
This week have been kinda boring lah.
Just kept preparing for exam.
And forcing CheeKuan to teach me Sejarah by explaining sentence by sentence and translate it to english.
LOL.

Hmm,
Something happened in Prefect Board this week.
Someone told me that our patrol is the WORST Patrol -.-
I'm not happy with that of course.
But also,
The reason is because.
We jaga the whole perhimpunan during morning.
We don't have our own benteng.
So sometimes when you see the form 5 benteng not doing work everyone will thought it's my patrol because they can spot me and Neeshanti easily =.="
PLUS,
We don't have our own benteng so we don't have the chance to show that we can duty well also.
We don't have our own benteng so we can't force them to do work and improve them,
Because they're all separated.
I know we can't do anything now,
But I promise I'm gonna show all of you next month >=(
So now all we can do is just force them to duty nicely during rehat =.="
I need to ask help from Amelia T.T

Anyways,
Few reasons why Valentine sucks this year.
1) Economy crisis / recession.
2) For students like us, it's a fricking school day.
3) To make things worse, IT'S AN EXAM DAY.

So yeah =.="
But it was SUCH a great day yesterday xD
The whole day even started so perfectly xD
While i was still sleeping,
I heard a beautiful voice that is waking me up.
I hold my phone and the voice got even louder.
It's the ohsoperfect darling Leona Lewis' dazzling voice xD (new alarm ringtone Here I Am)
I woke up with a perfect mood and went to prepare for school.
Walked to school.
Blah Blah.
It was BM Karangan.
So I was worried because my Malay really sucks =(
I was so sure that I was unable to write 350 words cos I only wrote 280+ words for last year's Year End Exam =.="
But to my surprise,
I WROTE 400+ WORDS.
LOL.
I wrote so much for the first time in my life xD
Since then,
The rest of my day went so well xD
I kept singing Better In Time to FungSoon.
LOL.

Anyways,
Mom told me that our StarCruise trip on March is gonna be on 15th of March.
I stopped and think for awhile.
"When is ZhangHuiMei's Concert ?!?!"

...............

"20th of March"

I PANIC-ED so I went to look at the Calendar.
And thank god it's on a Friday and we're coming back on Friday morning =.="
I hope it's a holiday week cos I don't wanna miss 1 whole week of school lah =(
That time when we went to Genting,
We only missed 1 day but the homeworks are like uncompletable =.="

Anyways,
I guess I'll stop here.
Nothing much to update ><
Good luck in exam everyone !!
Mari kita cemerlang bersama-sama xD

No comments: